Testing+Evaluation Projects and Assignments
Dwight Hall Yale University
New Haven, CT
This building was designed by Henry Austin in 1840 to serve as the University Library. In 1930 the structure was converted into a chapel and meeting rooms. The restoration program addressed the exfoliating Portland sandstone facade and included recommendations for its stabilitzation. SUPERSTRUCTURES provided comprehensive conservation services including petrographic analysis, laboratory testing, mock-up installations and condition monitoring over time.