Investigation of Cladding Systems
We provide, in conformance with applicable listed standards, testing of existing building components and materials, including:
Deficiency Detection and Characterization of construction:
• Infrared Thermography to detect patterns of differential heating, indicating potential voids or water retention (following ASTM C1060).
• Visual Inspection of Internal Concealed Conditions using a fiber optic borescope and high intensity light source.
• Patch Detection using an ultraviolet lamp to create fluorescent patterns.
• Detection of Concealed Ferrous Anchors/Wall Ties using a pachometer (following ASTM D7046).
Materials testing of samples:
• Gravimetric Analysis and wet-chemical techniques of stucco to characterize mixes and aggregates.